Monday, 30 April 2012

Just a small announcement :D

Hi :) I just want to say hello to all my new followers! I haven't introduced you to this blog yet, so eh...hi? I hope you enjoy reading my stories, and feedback is always greatly appreciated! All my stories are in The Library, which you can see just above this little post :D

And a little thing for Rose. I know this isn't exactly orthodox, or normal for that matter, but I've become slightly desperate. I want all of my followers to go on to Rose's blog (Mad Roses and Oopsy Daises) and pester her with this message - Read Jenni's email. You can do this anyway you wish, as crude or eloquently as you wish, but make sure you get that message across - Read Jenni's email.

And Rose, if you are reading this, READ MY EMAIL! ARGGGGHHH! *insert ripping hair out and screaming for ten minutes here*

Ahem. Thank you.

3 comments:

Cat said...

Haha ;) I'll pass on your message ^_^

Emily said...

has she still not done it? cause i did shout at her when you asked me to...

Rose said...

i-im totally not sc-scared.. *logs onto hotmail and starts searching fantically*