Monday, 19 December 2011

Merry Christmas!!

Hiya, my happy snowmen! Christmas is almost upon us - a time of pressies and chocolate and love and all the other stuff.This will be my last blog post until after New Year, so I wish you all a very merry Christmas!
As my own Christmas present, I leave you with this. I wrote it in about two seconds, so it isn't very good, but still. I wrote it after thinking about my schools annual Christmas assembly. Usually they talk about the nativity and Jesus (I don't really believe in all that - sorry!) but this year the reverend talked about giving and less fortunate children. Now, I might not believe in God, but I still like the meaning of Christmas - love. This letter is the brainchild of that. Give to those less fortunate!
And finally, MERRY CHRISTMAS!!! :D

Dear Daddy...

Dear Daddy,
                      
                   Hello. Mummy told me to write this, to let you know what is happeing happening. I thought it was stoopid, because you know everything, but Mummy says I have to. I don’t want to make her angry so I am writing this.

How are you? I’m excited. It is Christmas in a few days (or Crimble as mary at school calls it - it told her it was wrong, but she didn’t listen) I can’t wait to get my presents in the morning. I got Mummy a present. Its a candle called “Evening Rose” it smells good, and I hope she likes it.

I am rellay looking forward to getting my presents. I saw Mummy wrapping a lego man up with the brown paper. I think it was for me, but them she saw me and screamed. I ran up to my room and hid under my bed. I wish she didn’t get so angry.

Mummy gets angry sometimes, but I think that is becos she misses you. She says I “wind her up the wall” and if I make to much noise she makes me go to my room and I don’t get any dinner. Once she hit me on the head, and I fell asleep but then she said sorry and boout bought me a cake. I was happy after that. I try really really really hard not to make her angry, but I always do the rong thing. I usually stay in my room.

I wish you were here for Christmas. More presents for me!!!! I bought a present for you, but then Mummy found it and threw it out. I felt sad when that happened but then Mummy explained that would see it anyway. That cheered me up a bit but I still wish you were here.

Mummy says I need to go do the dishes and tidy my room now. She’s got that wierdd weird look in her eye, the one she gets when she has a bottle in her hand. She’s shouting at me. I wish you were here Daddy, not with mr jesus in the sky. She was less angry then.

I need to go Daddy. Pleeese reply as soon as posible. Have a merry Christmas and say hi to mr jesus for me!

I love you so much.

Love  Jack xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxoooooo 

7 comments:

Cat said...

Omg....I actually got a lump in my throat reading that :( You're an awesome writer x

Lily♥ said...

Aw that was really good, and sad at the same time(: I got a lump in my throat too, Cat!

Merry Christmas- I hope you have an AH-MAZING one!!!

Caroline said...

WOAH JENNI! Another amazing story! I still have goosebumps from Feral Boy 2!! I loved it!! Merry Christmas and Happy New Year!

Rose said...

"say hi to mr jesus for me daddy"
tears welling up in my eyes :'(

whatdoyoumean youre not posting till after new year????? I DONT THINK I CAN SURVIVE THAT LONG!!!!!!

iloveyou - c you soon after chrimbo (: x

Veela Cat said...

Oh... you made me cry. It is really freaking good.
Have a merry Christmas, Jenni! And please, please, PLEASE keep posting.
xx
Veelacat

Zabrinah said...

Oh wow! This was really captivating. It reminds of books that really brings you into the mindset of a child, like Junie B. Jones.

Keep writing! You have a gift!

Best wishes from one blogger (writer) to another,

~Zabrinah

Jenni said...

@Zabrinah Thank you! Have you read any of my other stories? :)