Tuesday, 8 November 2011

A little update...

Heya! No story today guys :( I'm sorry, but I can't do it all...maybe next week :P

So, on the news today - The kittens are doing well. As I write this, Noah is biting my foot and Marley is trying to  write his own wee story. I keep on having to lift him of the keyboard :D I am meant to be revising for a test just now, but shush!

On the writing side of things, I've written 27660 words of Wolfbane, in total! I'm doing better than I thought :D Only another 22440 words left to go ;) I also want to enter a competition, so I need to write a 1000 word story for that....and I have another competitoion to do... :/ I have a busy life!

On the subject of NaNoWriMo, guess what I found! Well, I found two things actually :)

1. A super awesome tumblr account for anyone and everyone doing NNWM. There's quotes, advice, stories of the writers experiences and loads more! Find it here - http://wordscount.tumblr.com/

2. I found these on the NaNoWriMo website.


For those of you who can't see what it is, it is a USB bracelet! How cool is that :P Never to forget your novel again...a constant reminder...that and you will never lose it to a faulty computer! These ones are available off the NaNoWriMo website for $20, but for those of you in the U.K there is a far cheaper option. I did some browsing. Apparently, companies go nuts for these, so you can buy 10 USB bracelets of your preferred colour for approx £5! I want one of these for my Christmas...hint hint, wink wink, nudge nudge....

So anyway, I'd better be off :) Happy writing!!

4 comments:

Yours Truly, Lily♥ said...

Those bracelets are 20 DOLLARS?!?! FOR A BRACELET! My goodness thats way overpriced. Thats like as much money as as sweatshirt.

Zoe Crook said...

I want one of those bracelets!!! Lucky I live in the UK :-D

Jenni said...

@lily Haha, don't worry, I think you can probably get one for cheaper on the internet! :D

Rose said...

YESSSS! IWANTONE!!!!!!!!!! :)