Monday, 3 October 2011

NaNoWriMo :D

Hi! Sorry for not posting this week - I had a sleepover at the weekend! It was so much fun, but I think I gained 3 pounds after eating all those pancakes  ;)

Anyways, I have decided to try and finish my book before November! No, I'm not mad (well, I am, but not about this!), there is an actual writing challenge dedicated to writing a novel in 30 days :D It's called National Novel Writing Month or NaNoWriMo for short. To win, you basically have to write 50,000 words in 30 days - an immense task that will require an abundance of tea, Terry's Chocolate Oranges, and a lot of sympathy from my teachers after I don't complete my homework :P Unfortunately,  I've already started my novel (Wolfbane - more on that later :D) so I can't officially enter the competition, but still, I am going to try finish my novel before the end of November. I'm so nervous about it, so your sympathy and good luck would be appreciated!!

If you think you've got what it takes to write a novel in 30 days, or you just want to find out more, click this link - http://www.nanowrimo.org/

5 comments:

Cat said...

Good luck! I'm sure you'll manage :D My sister did nanowritmo last year :)

Jenni said...

Cool! How did she do?

Lily;) said...

Thats awesome!

Zoe Crook said...

Good luck!! NaNoWriMo sounds awesome :)

Rose said...

veryveryvery crazy and EEP I HAVENT WRITTEN A WORD SINCE YOU LEFT! on the other foot, your posts are getting funnier and awesomer(?) every day :D thanks foir the comment on my blog (: