Friday, 14 October 2011

Kittens!!

Hiya!  I have some important news...I'm getting a kitten!!!
YEY! I'm so excited! On Wednesday, me and my sister, Becca, accidentally found out that we were getting kittens! We ended up going to choose our kittens that night and, I must say, I was overcome by adorableness :D That half-hour was spent mainly oooh-ing and ahh-ing at the kittens but eventually, we decided on two that we wanted.
Me and Becca are getting the kittens we choose on Wednesday next Friday, so we'll have plenty of time to prepare baskets, food etc. Our family has always had cats so we know what to do with them but we've never had a kitten in my lifetime! Anyways, here are some pics (they're both boys :D) -
Becca's kitten :)
Mine, looking cute :P

Mine again, rather grumpy  >:(




So, yeah those are our kittens! Sorry for the bad quality of my first photo - it was taken on Becca's iPod :)
Becca has decided to call hers Noah and I have decided to call mine...I have no idea! I really like the name Marley and Ozzie but what one do you think suits it best? I'll put a poll up!
I'll post on Friday/Saturday about their arrival! 


P.S. I've just realised that the text has shrunk near the bottom :( I've tried to fix it but it won't work!! Sorry!

5 comments:

Lily;) said...

Presley! (After the king) xD
Orr somthing tough guy -ish- cuz hes a kitten. :D

lucyclark;D said...

Lucius ; ) haha
i like Marley best! :D

Anna said...

The name Marley's cute! You're so lucky to get kittens! I have a dog called Sparky that we got a few months ago unplanned and got him like half an hour after we saw him in a shop window. lol.

thecuddlyhedgehog.blogspot.com

Cat said...

AWWWW they are just TOO CUTE!! Marley's such a sweet name! :D

Rose said...

jeezuz theyre ADORABLE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! i want one. you might not be able to trust me at your house ever again, you'll have to check as i leave that i dont have a small furry hostage in my bag...