Monday, 24 October 2011

Marley and Noah :D

Hey! This is going to be a post full of photos because...We got the kittens on Friday! AHHHH! :D

When we picked up the kittens on Friday and brought them back to our house, they were surprisingly ok :) They didn't cry, which was good, but they didn't eat, which is bad :/  Thankfully, Marley (yes, I decided to call him Marley! Thank you to everyone who voted!) started eating the dry biscuits but Noah...well, we only found something he could eat yesterday! It's a tasty concoction of beef kitten pate and cat milk. Yum.

The two kittens play fight all the time, which is adorable and they often forget they have tails. This means that every time they see them they go mental! A kitten chasing its own tail is one of the cutest things you will ever see :P

Ok, on to pictures! Sorry most of them are of Marley, but Noah was sleeping!


Marley playing with the toy on the scratching post :D

Noah playing with some dust.. :/
Marley trying to sleep...he's all grumpy >:(

What's that over there?

Marley is addicted to the wee toy I got him :)

Noah sleeping :D


3, 2, 1...pounce!
Yeah, so there are some pics! Before I go, I just want to say that you will be getting a story next week - I promise!! Oh, and I went horse-riding yesterday :D It was great fun, but I was on a fat horse, so now all my leg muscles hurt :(

4 comments:

lucyclark;D said...

sooo cute! :D

Cat said...

They are too cute for words O_O They're so adorable and tiny and sweet and awwwwww.....^_^

Lily;) said...

Aww! Your so lucky!

Rose said...

they are adorable!!! <3