Sunday, 12 June 2011

Rose!! XD XD

Hi! No story or book review today...really sorry, but I've had a really busy weekend!
Some of you may follow my friend Rose's blog - A Rose's World - and if you don't you need to! She does the same thing as me, except she is a way better writer than me! :P I met her at Pushkin and we were best friends the minute we laid eyes on each other! We constantly texted each other and talked on Facebook but yesterday, after over a month of not seeing her, we had a sleepover!! It was awesome - lots of books, brownies and chats about bags :L It was superb, splendiferous, supercalifragilisticexpialidocious!! We had such a great time together - that's why I didn't have time to create a fabulous story for my lovely followers to read!
Just one more thing before I go - this is quite probably the saddest song I've ever heard! Rose told me about it and I fell in love with it after I heard it :)


Thank you for putting up with me and my blog! Bye bye!!
P.S. if you want to see Rose's Pushkin work click here. She is directly under my name :)

2 comments:

Cat :D said...

I didn't think anyone else knew about Regina Spektor! I love that song :D

Rose said...

aww jenni :') i love you so much youre fantastic!! and thankyou for posting this song (its one of my fave regina ones) ily!! cant wiat for the story!!!!