Thursday, 7 April 2011

Leaving Storyville :(

Hi! Bit of a different post today - no story :( Sorry, but I've had a really busy week so I didn't have time to write anything.
On the upside, Pushkin sent me a letter today explaining what was going to happen on May 2nd. My family and I have to go to Edinburgh to get my prize and then I'm spending a week in Inverness with the other Pushkin winners! I can't wait! :D
Pushkin also sent me a letter asking me about myself. I really don't know how to answer some of the questions! One of the hardest questions is "What 4 books can you not throw away?" In other words what are your favourite books? I can't answer this - to much choice! What books would you choose? Comment below!
I'm going away to my gran's next week so, unfortunately, I'm going to neglect this blog :(  But I'll have some good stories when I come back!
So goodbye for now and remember to comment!

2 comments:

Cat :D said...

That's one hard question....:S I'd probably say: Everything Beautiful by Simmone Howell, Girl Missing by Sophie McKenzie, Do The Creepy Thing by Graham Joyce and Amy by Mary Hooper. They're all such amazingly inspirational books! :D

Jenni said...

Girl, Missing is a great book! Haven't read the others... :)